Human Genetics courses in India
- Since February, 2013- Assistant Professor, Human Genetics Unit, Biological Science Division, Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata, India.
- November, 2008 - January, 2013- Post Doctoral Fellow & Research Fellow (Full Track Employee), Gene Regulation Section, Laboratory of Metabolism, National Cancer Institute, NIH, USA.
- 2006 - 2008- Scientist II, National Institute of Cholera & Enteric Diseases (ICMR), Kolkata, India. Biomedical Informatics Centers of ICMR.
- 2002 - 2006- PhD JRF & SRF (CSIR), Indian Institute of Chemical Biology, Kolkata, India.
Award and Fellowships
- Travel Award for poster presentation at the 5th International PCB workshop in Iowa City (2008).
- Senior Research Fellowship from CSIR, Govt. of India (2004-2006).
- National Eligibility Test (CSIR), Junior Research Fellowship from CSIR, Govt. of India (2002-2004).
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering from IISc and IITs on behalf of the National Coordinating Board-GATE, Department of Education, Ministry of Human Resources Development (MHRD), Govt. of India. (2002).
- National Scholarship from Dept. of Higher Education, Govt. of India (1998).
- Editorial Board Member in Frontiers in Bioscience
- Managing Editor in Frontiers in Bioscience: Special Issue "Noncoding RNA, epigenetics and gene regulation". (
- Reviewer in the following Journals
o Journal of Molecular Endocrinology
o In Silico Biology
o International Journal of Integrative Biology
o Indian Journal of Microbiology
o Frontiers in Bioscience
- Design-Island (Chatterjee et al., BMC Genomics, 2008) and
- miRSearch (Chatterjee et al., Acta Biochimica Polonica, 2006)
Oral Presentation (selected)
- Invited speaker at Workshop on Chromosome Biology organized by NCI Center of Excellence in Chromosome Biology, 4th June 2010: "A New Function for Methyl CpG: Creating a C/EBP Binding Site that Activates Tissue-Specific Gene Expression"
- Main Speaker in "Workshop on Biological Databases." National Institute of Cholera & Enteric Diseases (ICMR), Kolkata, India, 30th May, 2007
- Invited speaker in Colloquium of Theoretical Statistics and Mathematics Unit, Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata, India, 8th September, 2006: "Unsupervised detection and assessment of statistical significance of Genomic Islands in pathogenic micro-organisms"
Btime Remarkable Alloy Crystal Rhinestone Hedgehog Similar Shaped Necklace
Btime Women Green Red Small Rectangle Rhinestone Bracelet(green)