Biotechnology Colleges in Bangalore
Courses in the first three years establish a foundation of basic knowledge for the study of biotechnology, and also offer flexibility through electives. Students take many of the core technical skill courses offered in the Bachelor of Science, but also complete a number of courses with a commercial focus. The fourth year can be taken at honours or pass level. Each student completes a substantial research project addressing the industrial, regulatory and management issues surrounding biotechnology.
Biotechnology CareerWork in biotechnology crosses several industrial and service sectors including health, agricultural, diagnostic, environmental, forestry, legal and commercial.The Bachelor of Biotechnology leads to career paths in:
- Pharmaceutical companies (drug design and development or pharmaceutical production);
- Chemical companies (nanotechnology and biosensor applications);
- Agriculture (plant breeding and engineering);
- Diagnostics companies (diagnostic test design and production);
- Legal and consulting companies (business plan analyst);
- Government agencies; and
- Research with research institutes, universities or in industry.
Given below is the list of some of the most important Biotechnology colleges in Bangalore