Biotechnology degree UK
The programme is made up of five teaching modules and a dissertation project. Each module explores different aspects of Biotechnology. The dissertation allows you to specialise the degree through a chosen field of research. You will undertake this project with the support and guidance of your chosen academic expert.
The aims of the course are:
- To enable students to study a wide range of biotechnology topics in depth;
- Allow students to benefit from leading-edge research-led teaching;
- To enhance students' conceptual, analytical and generic skills and to apply them to biotechnology problems;
- To prepare students for leading positions in the biotechnology industry or entry into PhD programmes.
- Molecular Biotechnology Lab Skills
- Industrial and Environmental Microbiology
- Biotechnology Business Skills
- Current Technologies in Biotechnology
- Omics Technologies
- Synthetic Biology
- Biotechnology Research Project
University of Kansas UK Lithograph Matted Horizontal Diploma Frame - Choice of College Major Gold Seal Insignia - Premium Wood Glossy Prestige Mahogany with Gold Accents - Single Black Mat
Home (Framing Achievement Inc)