Biotechnology R&D Jobs in Chennai
Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB) invites application for the recruitment of Technical Officer & More Vacancies with B.Sc/M.Sc holders
Company name : Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB)
Posts : Technical Officer & More Vacancies
Qualification : B.Sc/M.Sc
Salary : Rs.5200-39100/- p.m
No of Openings : 24
Location : Thiruvananthapuram
Name of Position :Senior Research Fellow
- Number of positions : 8
- Pay : Rs 18, 000/- + 20% HRA
- Minimum Qualifications 1. Postgraduates in Chemical Sciences, Life Sciences, Biotechnology, Agricultural Sciences, Medical Sciences, Pharmaceutical Sciences or Veterinary Sciences. 2. Two years documented experience in Cell Biology, Molecular Biology, Chemical Science and/or Peptide Science with at least one publication in peer reviewed journal.
- Job Description Research Fellows will be assigned for experimental work which includes, chemical synthesis and purification of peptides, conduction bioassays, data analysis and in report preparation.
Name of Position :Technical Officer
- Number of positions : 6
- Pay : PB-2 Rs.9300-39100 with Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
- Minimum Qualifications 1. Post-Graduation in Life Sciences/Chemical Sciences/Biotechnology/ Biomedical Sciences/ Computer Applications or B.Tech. in Chemical Engineering/Biotechnology/Biomedical Sciences/Computer Science or equivalent from a recognized University. . 2. Two years documented experience in Cell Biology/Molecular Biology/ Chemical Sciences/Computer Applications in any reputed Government R&D organizations/other Government Institutions.
- Job Description Technical Officers will be responsible for laboratory work and coordination as well as managing sophisticated instrumentation.