B.Sc. Biotechnology Colleges in Bangalore
- General Microbiology & Biostatistics
- General Microbiology
- Biological chemistry
- Molecular biology
- Genetic Engineering & Environ. Biotechnology
- Immunology & Animal Biotechnology
- Plant Biotechnology
- Industrial Biotechnology
Career options after taking this courses
- Quality Analysts in Industries such as Pharmaceuticals, Hotels, Breweries and Distilleries, Dairy, Water purification plants, Medical coding sectors (Dry Lab), Health Industry, Cosmetic Industry, Textile and Leather Industry, Bio fertilizers and Bio pesticides manufacturing industry, Airline catering Industry and Medical Insurance sectors.
- In Government sector Microbiologists are absorbed as Lectures after the completion of post-graduation, Environmental Officers (Pollution Control Board, Waste Water Treatment Plant etc., ) Soil Analysts (Agricultural Department) Microbiologist (Dairy Industry, Coffee Board), Para Medical Staff.
- Clinical Research in new drug discovery at National and International level.
- DNA fingerprinting - a key technique in forensic science
- Traditional brewing and distilling industry
- Food industries employing new strains of microorganisms to produce fermented food products and synthetic microbial meat substitute
- Bioremediation technologies for the treatment of residues/wastes
- Biotransformation of chemical and drugs in the Pharmaceutical industry
- Marketing sector of Biotechnology products, pharmaceuticals and chemicals
- Production application specialist in Biotechnological instruments.
- Health Care Industry/li>
- Research Laboratories
- Pharmaceutical Industries
- Diagnostic Centers,
- Health care centers and Clinical Laboratories,
- Join in as Scientific writers in life science companies,
- Medical transcriptionists,
- Clinical trial and drug designing,
- Enter into M.Sc or Integrated Ph.D program.
Affiliated to Bangalore University
Approved by AICTE Govt. of India